Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website, App and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website, App and Services we process personal data. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website, App and Services, we need the following data:• The name of the organization
• Address details
• Place of business
• Telephone number
• Your e-mail address
• Your IP-address
• Your phone number
• Your payment details
• Chamber of Commerce number
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website or App:
• The type of your browser
• The operating system that you use
• The internet service provider
We save the following data to your account: name, e-mailadres, payment details and passwords. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again. We also save - for your own convenience - the data of former orders.
It is possible that we may ask you to participate in a market research. We will then use your data for market research. We use this statistical data anonymously for Your Ticket Provider B.V. You can close the questionnaire at any time. We will not give your answers to third parties and your data will never be made public. In addition, the answers are not linked to your e-mail address.
If you participate in a promotional campaign or prize contest, we request the following information from you: email address, telephone number. This way we can carry out the promotional campaign and announce the price winner(s). We also measure the response to our advertising campaigns this way.
Yourticketprovider offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an double opt-in system to be sure of your permission. This means that you verify your permission for any new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an e-mail that we send to the address you have given us. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. We will register, store and process your data for the correct processing of the ticket sales of an event. When processing your order, we provide the necessary personal information to Rabobank, Podio, Mailchimp, Inboxify and Klipfolio.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:• Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
• Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
• The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
• Employee confidentiality statements
• Back-ups of the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with We can, for example, pass on your data to the Rabobank. They will process the payments of the outstanding balances of the tickets that were sold. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
• you are logged in and be able to shop without hindrance
• the Website works efficiently
• we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our Website
• we can test improvements
• we can advise you based on your former views and/or purchases
• You get optimum local information
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies. You can read our cookie statement for more information: https://www.yourticketprovider.nl/cookies.html.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
• You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
• You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a black list;
• You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
• You may file a complaint against processing your data;
• You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
• You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
3526 LB Utrecht