GERRIT RIETVELD ACADEMIE FASHION SHOW 2021
Saturday 26 June
Available timeslots: 12:00-12:40 | 13:00-13:40 | 14:00-14:40 | 15:00-15:40 | 16:00-16:40 | 17:00-17:40
Location: Pre-Reserved, Tt. Vasumweg 119, 1033 SG Amsterdam.
Within walking distance from the Amsterdam CS - NDSM ferry.
Gerrit Rietveld Academie Fashion Show 2021 is the annual presentation of the fashion department of Amsterdam’s Gerrit Rietveld Academie. This year, the fashion department continues its experimentation with alternative presentation forms showcasing the graduation projects of Chiara Frenzel, Karly Gerharts, Emilia Honnebier, Riun Jo, Emma Lou Burkel, Roxane Mbanga, Bonnie Ogilvie and Gosha Woch.
You are cordially invited to join and become part of the whole through a series of performative elements and interactions, participation and conversation.
Rietveld Academie Fashion Show 2021 is made possible by Keep an Eye Foundation and Meester Koetsier Foundation.
Ticket policy and COVID-19 measures:
- Forty-minute timeslots, be in time and leave in time
- Wear a facemask
- Keep your distance (1.5 m)
- Entrance is only allowed with a ticket
- No student or staff discount
- No tickets are available at the door
- For secondhand sale and cancellation of e-tickets the Terms and Conditions of Your Ticket Provider apply.
- Important: There is no lift to the 1st floor of the venue, only stairs. Please take this into consideration when booking your timeslot.