MANKRACHT TRAINING (ENGLISH)
A journey into Presence, Authenticity and Brotherhood.
* Are you the man who tends to avoid conflicts?
* Do you consider yourself to be a pleaser?
* Are you done with your macho behaviour?
* Is there a longing for deeper friendships?
* Are you looking for more self-confidence and decisiveness?
* Do you want to live more from authenticity and integrity?
* Do you want to deepen your ability to be present with all there is?
This training is for men. Men who are struggling with living up to the standards for men set by current and older society. It is for the sensitive Nice Guy who is fed up with his pleasing behavior. It is for the macho jerk who longs to drop his shield. And for every other man with a longing for more depth, connection and realness in his life. For men who want to step it up and shape masculinity on their own terms.
In a series of seven sessions the first steps are taken in growing a stronger presence and letting go of un-serving layers of conditioning.
Men Need Men
It is my strong belief that men need each other to do great things. That a healthy masculine can only be developed by men in connection with other men. Other men, authentic men, compassionate men, men. In addition I think the world is in desperate need of men daring to give their gifts to the world. Without holding back, fully and without compromising. If you want to step it up and be part of this new breed of men: be welcome and sign up now!
Following this training will provide you:
- Insights in your layers of conditioning
- More inventive in life, business and relationships.
- Less dependence on the approval of others.
- A stronger sense of Self.
- The ability to cultivate meaningful relationships with other men.
- Tools to set your boundaries in a healthy way.
- The art of receiving and giving feedback.
- Ways to express and prioritise your needs.
- An improved relationship with your emotional world.
- Overall relaxation in your continuously changing life
The training is partly based on the book No More Mr Nice Guy by Dr Robert Glover.
To ensure the commitment, engagement and progress of all participants, a buddy system will be used during the training. In practical terms, this means you regularly call another participant between the fortnightly meetings to discuss progress and issues.
The sessions are supervised by Hajee. Hajee has successfully completed the No More Mr Nice Guy coaching program with Dr Robert Glover. He is a certified No More Mr Nice Guy coach, a mens-coach and a presentation coach. He has dedicated his life to bring more authenticity to the world.
This training includes an optional 1-on-1 Zoom-session(1h30m) with Hajee to discuss progress in a private setting.
The sessions start at 18:45 and end at 21:45.
Coffee and tea is available.
The maximum number of participants is 8.
Early Bird tickets until December 31st, 2019: € 795,- (incl. VAT)
Regular tickets: € 945,- (incl. VAT).
Payment in instalments is possible.
The next Mankracht training will start on January 29th 2020 in De Roos in Amsterdam.
© Mankracht 2019